Educational Insights – Panda Rollers Matching Game
R584.00 Vat Inclusive
27 in stock
It’s “Panda-monium” as early learners race one another to create the correct panda face in this fast-paced matching game.
How to play?
– Players race to find the panda face cards that match the eyes in the dice shaker.
– Each player starts with a set of 12 panda cards.
– Reward cards are placed face down in the middle of the game area.
– Players take turns in shaking the panda dice shaker.
– After each shake, players race to match the face on the dice shaker with their own panda cards.
– Whoever matches first gets to choose a reward tile.
– Reward tiles feature one or two bamboo pieces or a fortune cookie. If a player chooses the fortune cookie they get to pick two reward tiles instead of one
– The winner is the player with the most bamboo pieces once all tiles have been won.
Ideal for the whole family.
This engaging, fast-paced game reinforces a variety of early learning skills including:
– Visual Discrimination
– Matching Skills
– Colour Recognition
– 4 Sets of 2-Piece Panda Face Cards (12 Colour-Coded Cards in each Set)
– 1 Panda Dice Shaker
– 16 Reward Tiles
– Multilingual Instructions
Age: 3 Years +
Item size: 20 x 26 x 8 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.